Tuesday, November 6, 2007

From 1 of my bootcampers.....

"I had wanted to start a fitness program and my friend, Tanya, came to my work to recruit people to go to Jaime's Bootcamp. I decided to join and I'm SO GLAD I did! I have lost 6lbs and I am much stronger now. I hadn't taken any kind of fitness class for approximately 10 years and have never run. I thought it would be too hard for me, but Jaime and the group encouraged me to do what I could. It has had a tremendous difference to how I fell and view myself. I would encourage anyone to try a Just Do It! Bootcamp and see for themselves how great they can feel"
Karen Calkins

Thanks Karen! I'm am extremely proud of your achievements! Keep working hard through the winter and I'll see you in the Spring!
Jaime
Live Your Life!

No comments: