Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Just Do It! Bootcamp - Mission Complete!

WOW! 6 weeks flew by and I can't tell you how proud I am of my bootcampers! They all started at different levels of fitness and each one of these amazing ladies made unbelievable progress in such a short period of time.

We ran a 1.3km run to start off every bootcamp - 2 of my girls couldn't run the complete 1.3km in the beginning, but by the end they sure could....and in under 8 mins! A few started around 7min and 3osecs and by the end they could do it in under 7mins!

We did the standard bootcamp squats and lunges in the beginning, and by the end we were doing double squats and double lunges.

We started off doing 1 sprint of the soccer field and ended doing 4 sprints, TWICE!

One of my bootcampers lost 22lbs while doing bootcamp and cleaning up her diet!!!!

Another lost 6lbs after not being physically active for 10 years!

I had a mom of a 5 month old come out and push herself back into being physically active. She has gone and signed up for the Kickboxing Camp now running in Aeroflex!

I had a fabulous lady book some sessions with me in the coming weeks in order to spice up her program to keep her coming to the gym in the cold winter months!

I am so proud of each and everyone of you ladies - you have no idea! I can't wait to see how far I can push you in the Spring!!!

Jaime
Live YOUR Life!

No comments: